In an exclusive interview, we spoke to Julia McPartlin about the recently established Scottish Solicitors Bar Association (SSBA).
The interview is available on our YouTube channel and the full interview is available in CPD qualifying format in our newly launched Scottish Criminal Law Channel. In the interview, Julia discusses:
- Why the SSBA was set up
- Information about her background and how she came to be President of the SSBA
- The immediate priorities of SSBA and the plan for progressing these priorities
- How the SSBA will interact with local bar associations in Scotland
- The longer term aims of SSBA and what success would look like for the organisation
- On a lighter note and in a nod to the Hey Legal Quiz, the best piece of advice she has ever received
To claim CPD for viewing, become a member of https://the-scottish-criminal-law-cha… where you will find content, news and events all designed to keep busy Scottish criminal lawyers up to date.
Follow Hey Legal on Twitter @hey_legal and subscribe for free updates at https://www.heylegal.co.uk/
Follow The Scottish Criminal Bar Association on Twitter @scotscrimbar where you can find out more information on joining.