The Law Society of Scotland is holding a roundtable discussion to hear from law students about how your experiences during study have impacted your wellbeing.
Date: 22nd April 2021
Time: 17:00 – 18:30
There is no set agenda for the discussion to allow for a broad range of experiences, views and stories to be discussed. However, the event page highlights the following as potential areas for discussion:
- How has your university life been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, and has this impacted your wellbeing?
- What support has been available to you?
- Will mental health and wellbeing challenges remain for students after the pandemic? Are there any common causes/issues among students that might lead to wellbeing challenges?
- What are your thoughts about mental health and wellbeing in the legal profession generally?
- Any comments about how career planning and the life of a law student can impact wellbeing.
The session discussion will be hosted by Charlotte Edgar, the Law Society of Scotland Council representative for new lawyers.
If you wish to attend the session, email Lyndsey Thomson, Careers & Outreach Co-ordinator at the Law Society: firstname.lastname@example.org.