Join Clio and Bundledocs and discover how simple and easy it is to create court-compliant electronic document bundles.
In this session, we’ll cover everything from automatic index creation, automatic numbering, late insert documents, and how to securely share your ebundle with the courts and third parties.
You’ll come away from this session with everything you need to know to get started with creating electronic bundles, including how to:
- Build a cloud-based practice
- Create and manage document bundles from Clio
- Include automatic pagination to meet court requirements
- Instantly build in hyperlinking, bookmarking, and OCR for complete searchability
- Best optimise your documents to minimise mistakes
- Handle large bundles through collaboration and secure cloud sharing
When: 3rd October at 2:00 p.m. BST
Duration: 30 minutes
Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers!